Answers - Additional Fermented Fish Stock - Various Sizes (Local Tampa Bay Delivery Only)
Full of collagen and minerals, wild, sustainably-caught North Atlantic white fish serves as the perfect fish for bone broth. Combined with wild-caught, fermented sardines, this formula creates a powerhouse of good bacteria and a biodiverse whole food source, leaving intact all of the complex nutrient relationships. This stock is a healthy way to replace joint, fish oil, enzyme, probiotic, thyroid and kidney support supplements.
- Great for cats and dogs
- Wild, line caught, sustainable North Atlantic sole
- Aids in digestion
- Concentrated fish, thyroid, and joint nutrients
- Fermented sardines provide Omega 3s in whole food form
- High in free essential amino acids
- Great for pets on low protein diets
Keep frozen. Thaw carton on plate to serve. Good for 14 days refrigerated.
Fish stock, ground fermented sardines
Crude Protein (min.) 3%, Crude Fat (min.) 0.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 0.01%, Moisture (max.) 96%
1 Pint (16 oz) or 1 Quart (32 oz) Carton
We Also Recommend