Primal - Turkey Bone Broth (Local Tampa Bay Delivery Only)
Bone Broth is a wholesome addition to any feeding regimen. When served on its own, added to commercial pet food, or along with any complete, balanced Primal Formula, Bone Broth adds necessary moisture and beneficial nutrients into your pet’s diet. With key benefits including digestion and liver support, hydration and moisture, joint health, and more, supplementing with Bone Broth is an easy way to keep your pet hydrated and healthy. Primal Bone Broth is appropriate for dogs and cats at all stages of life.
- For dogs and cats and all life stages
- Loaded with gelatin which aids the intestines and helps maintain a healthy gut
- Organic turmeric serves as a natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier, and anti-cancer herb
- Pet safe due to no garlic, no onion, and low sodium
- Loaded with amino acid glycine which provides liver support and helps your pet’s capacity to detox
- Provides major immune system support glycine helps to regulate the synthesis of bile salts and secretion of gastric acid
- Grain and Gluten Free
- Provides joint health glucosamine and other joint protecting compounds like chondroitin and hyaluronic acid help keep joints healthy
- Organic Ginger serves as a digestive aid and natural antioxidant
Storage and Feeding Suggestions:
Primal Bone Broth is sold frozen and should be stored in the freezer until ready to use. Bone Broth comes in a 20 oz easy pour resealable package and should be placed in the refrigerator to defrost 36 hours prior to using. Best if used 7 days after thawing. Thawed products can be portioned into ice cube trays to be used at a later time.
Once thawed, feeding amounts will be based on your pet’s size and hydration needs. There is no such thing as too much hydration and you can’t over-do it! As with any new product you are introducing into your pet’s diet, start slowly with 1 oz per meal per 20 lbs of weight and work your way up to an amount that works for you and your pet.
Shake well before use. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only and is not meant to serve as a complete diet. Can be served cool or warm, but not hot.
Turkey Bones, Turkey Feet, Organic Winter Squash, Organic Bok Choy, Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Parsley, Organic Cilantro, Organic Ginger, Organic Turmeric
Crude Protein (min) 2%, Crude Fat (min) <1%, Crude Fiber (max) 2%, Moisture (max) 98%, Ash (max) 0.76%
20 fl oz Pouch
We Also Recommend